Porcelain veneers are ultra-thin shells of ceramic (porcelain) or a composite resin material, which are bonded to the front of teeth. This procedure requires little or no anesthesia and can be the ideal choice for improving the appearance of the front teeth. Veneers are placed to mask discolorations, to brighten teeth and to improve a smile.
Benefits of Porcelain Veneers
At Diamond Dental, porcelain veneers are customized to match individual patient’s teeth. Veneers are so natural-looking that it is almost impossible to tell the difference between a veneer and your natural tooth. Our doctors make custom-made veneers made of high-quality materials that are resistant from coffee, tea and nicotine stains.
- Porcelain veneers only requires minimal of alterations to existing natural teeth to fit the veneers
- Porcelain veneers appear life-like and natural-looking
- Although very thin, porcelain veneers are extremely durable
- Porcelain veneers make teeth appear instantly brighter and whiter
- Porcelain veneers are resistant from coffee, tea and nicotine stain resistant stains
- Gaps between teeth can be filled in with porcelain veneers
- Porcelain veneers can correct odd-shaped or crooked teeth
Get a Smile Makeover with Porcelain Veneers in Massachusetts!
Diamond Dental offers custom-made porcelain veneers to match your individual needs. To find out if this is the right procedure for you, call us at (781) 338-0818 (Malden) or (617) 984-5888 (Quincy) or Email Us. We serve the Massachusetts communities of Malden and Quincy.